Coinary 代币 (CYT) IDO
Coinary will perform an IAO hosted by ApeSwap https://apeswap.finance/
- IAO Offering: 110,000,000 CYT — these tokens will be sold on ApeSwap via our BNB and GNANA offerings.
- Launch Time: Saturday August 7th at 16:00 UTC
- Token Price: $0.01 per $CYT (Paid with BNB or GNANA)
- Duration: 12 hours (Everyone gets a chance to participate!)
- Lock-up and Vesting: 25% of tokens will be released immediately after the IAO, and the other 75% will be unlocked over three months, 25% at a time!
Post Launch Pools & Farms 💧 🌴
$CYT listed on ApeSwap 🐵
$CYT-$BNB LP ➡️ Earn $BANANA 🍌
$GNANA staking pool ➡️ earn $100,000 in $CYT 🤑
ApeSwap Telegram: https://t.me/ape_swap
ApeSwap Discord: https://discord.gg/J37PygYVKF
Dragonary Telegram: https://t.me/DragonaryEn